1. How to request custom and confidential CAD models on SnapMagic?
To request schematic symbols, PCB footprints, and/or mechanical models, please contact us at [email protected]
2. What information do I need to include when requesting CAD models?
Please include the product numbers, manufacturer name, product datasheets, and the type of requests (2D, 3D, or 2D+3D), and your preferred turnaround time (24h or 6h).
3. How much does this service cost?
The pricing depends on different parameters such as pin count, requirements, standards, type of requests, and turnaround service.
4. What happens with my request when there is not enough information in the datasheet to create the models?
The request will take a little longer than expected. We will notify you and at the same time, we will reach out to the manufacturer to get the needed information to complete the request.
5. What should I do if the part is released under NDA from the manufacturer?
We will contact the manufacturer to get the datasheet under NDA and we will keep you informed.
6. How can I get my models created following a specific standard or requirements?
You can send the standards, requirements, and any other relevant information after we confirm the receipt of the request.
7. How do I know when my request was completed?
Our team will send you an email notification when your part is ready.