There are different ways to batch upload files to SnapMagic, but before uploading them please make sure to follow the instructions below.
1. Visit our website, and search for each part number of the parts you are going to upload, and make sure that each part has a corresponding part page.
If the part page doesn’t exist, please go to this link, fill out the request form and click Submit.
2. You can only batch upload .lbr files. The device and symbol names in your file must match those on the part pages you found on SnapEDA's website.
If these considerations are met, you can batch upload your parts by following any of these methods:
Uploading .lbr files with multiple devices
1. On Eagle, batch together all the devices into the library file. Each device must be linked to a single symbol and footprint.
2. Double check that the device and symbol names match the ordering part number in SnapEDA's part pages.
3. Follow the Eagle library upload steps, as listed here.
4. You're all set! Your part should be now linked.
Uploading several libraries on a zip file
1. Make sure to have a library file for each part you wish to upload.
2. Double check that the device, symbol, and library names of the files match the ordering part number in SnapEDA's part pages.
3. Place all the library files into a .zip file
4. Follow the Eagle library upload steps listed here and you're all set!