Note: Please ensure that the Autodesk Fusion 360 app is not running prior to commencing installation.
1. Download the Fusion 360 plugin on our site.
2. Double-click on the Install icon. If it is being blocked by your Mac OS, click on "Cancel".
3. Go to System Settings > Security & Privacy, and check the option to allow all applications from the App Store and Identified Developers.
4. You'll also find below that the SnapEDA Installer was blocked. Click on "Open Anyway". If a Mac password prompt appears, click on "Use Password..." and add yours to proceed.
5. Double-click on the DMG installer to run the Installation.
Note: If this does not work, please change the permissions of the SnapMagic Installer app to 777 by doing this command on a terminal.
sudo chmod 777 /path/to/your/folder/*
How to run the SnapMagic add-in on Fusion360 after Installation
1. Open the Autodesk Fusion 360 app.
2. Open a new project or design.
3. Go to the Tools Tab. You will now see a SnapEDA icon in Fusion 360.
3. Click on the plugin icon and log in at SnapMagic.
4. The plugin is now ready to use.